Monday, January 11, 2010

Happy Zone.

Hey y'all.How'd the weekend go? Mine wasn't so off the hook,just a few hassles here n there.I've not been in a very happy,chirpy mood lately. Can't link it to anything or explain why.

Anyway i made up my mind about something yesterday.This blog is my happy zone.No depressing posts shall be put on it.Only positive energy and laughter which is best medicine.I watched Deepak Chopra on Ellen a few days ago and he was so inspirational.Actually i got the positiveness from him.

For example if u surround yourself with happy people u are increasing your lifespan.How is that possible? Unbelievable but true.Being depressive causes you to keep more weight in than when you're happy.Personally i think it's because people tend to eat a lot(food can more entertaining than some best friends sometimes)when thy're depressed.

So this blog is like my happy hour,happy zone or something just cheerful where i can tune out all the depression. Also,i don't want to be responsible for somebody's extra pounds because they read my blog and cried.I wouldn't want that.I want y'all to stay healthy so please laugh !!!

Though am going to keep the bad feelings as far away from my blog as possible,it's going to be good for my book.Someone(actually I mean myself) once said that "The best works of art are born out of depressed minds" so am hoping it's going to proof useful.

When i say depressed it's not like i'm crazy or i have some issues but it's just that some things didn't work out as planned and it's only the beginning of the year........Snap out of it,Focus,remember more happy less downy...

Ok. I found this brilliant list or Mission Statement.It's a good way to keep your resolutions this year.

Here's mine for the year(remember try to use strong words that'll motivate and push u to action.


I will


FIGHT.......For my Beliefs

For Love

For my Dreams

To be the best that I can be.



ACHIEVE.......My Goals

Greatness (not by drinking Guiness)



DESTROY....Hatred

Apathy(lack of enthusiasism and proactiveness)

Fashion Crimes

Discrimination



BRING......More to the the table

Laughter

Sexy back



GO.........For it.!!!!!!!




Yes,this will motivate me to be proactive.The list was actually longer than this .I had to edit some parts off it.It was becoming just too ambitious....

2 comments:

  1. I love your positivity Dutchess. I do hope this inspires something in me for 2010. I love the layout of the blog too. LOL! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, girl u inspire me, lol. There is enough positive energy for a lifetime.

    ReplyDelete